Mine are brown, and Shane's are blue. I think that Jada's eyes are "Brue!" If you click on this picture to enlarge, you will see that her eyes are blue on the outside, but brownish on the inside. They are a very pretty color, but we have no idea what to tell her when she asks what color they are! What do you think? You can add comments to this post, or take the poll to the left!
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hallo!
I think she's got very special eyes!
They have a blue "ring" outside and inside they're brown! So I would say "brue" is the right color. Jada can be very proud of her eyes, please tell her that!
Best wishes, Many
Green! If you look as a whole and not at specific parts, it looks green to me! :) Beautiful!
Hazel, darling, hazel! Its a mix between blue, green and brown. If they are anything like mine, my eyes change color constantly with what I'm wearing, my mood etc.! She's getting so big!
Post a Comment