This post is for all you Jada fans out there! These are some random pictures that were taken this year.
At least one thing in this picture will stay beautiful all year round. (And it's definitely not the flowers!)
Shane took this picture one day after church on his cell phone. Gotta love technology.
Jada's Easter Picture.
Daddy and Daughter dancing.I hope she inherits Shane's talent for dancing! Actually, believe it or not, one of her favorite shows is Dancing with the Stars.
Jada on the houseboat at Lake Powell with one of her favorite people. Nanny!
She developed a close bond with her cousin Kyle at Lake Powell. He was so sweet to her.
Man, she's starting to look so grown up!
This is a picture from our D.C. trip. I forgot to bring her stroller so I wheeled her around on this crazy contraption! I bought this chair that straps onto your carry-on bag. I'm such a sucker for new baby/kid contraptions! But it sure proved to be handy wheeling through the airport, and then through D.C. We got a lot of people asking us where we got this thing.
1 comment:
I thought to myself, I should check out the Powers page and..... there it was. A new and improved page! Love the picts! She's beautiful!
Post a Comment