Shane thought his birthday was long over, but was it....?
Heck no! I had one more surprise in store. This is a picture of us on our way to Shane's surprise date.

He had no idea up until we got there. I got some tickets to a Creedence Clearwater concert! They played at the Wild Horse Saloon, which is a local hot spot for new and upcoming bands, and occasionally they have big names. This venue is actually a restaurant with a stage in the center. So it's pretty cool, you can order dinner while you watch! If you come visit us in Nashville, this is one place we'll take you! Next month Styx is coming so you better hurry and get out here.

I was amazed at how awesome they sounded! How long have they been around? It was inspiring. I hope I'm still living it up and rocking out at that age! Gotta love the classics!! Here's a clip of CCR from the concert. I almost got kicked out for video taping! Hope the internet police don't come get me.
1 comment:
I've never seen you with eyeliner! You look good! Bet the concert was a blast!!!
Post a Comment