Stegmann Dance Studio
www.stegmanndance.com
As many of you know, Shane and I have been taking a ballroom dance class. It's been such a BLAST! Bruce and Angelika Stegmann are such entertaining, funny, and talented instructors. Today is our last day of class.... that is until we get back from Hawaii, when we start the advanced class! We can't wait!
5 comments:
Sweet sassy molassy! You guys look incredible! Ben wants to know how much it costs after watching you! Wahoo for the Powers!!!!
That looks like a lot of fun.... I am jealous. I would need to get in shape to be able to twist around so much and all how cool.
We're such dorks! But we like to have fun!
All your posts are great!!! I am feeling the adventure seeping off the screen!
I love you guys SO much! Such a cool family...Glad to be part of it!
Sheri
Post a Comment