****NEWS****
GRANT AND KATE

Okay, I've been meaning to post this for a while... but my brother Grant and his wife Kate are going to have a little baby BOY!! CONGRATS GUYS!! We can't wait.
ELISE AND LOGAN

The other news is my little sister Elise is engaged to her Marine, Logan Riddle, who is now in Iraq serving our country for a year! I'm sure that's going to be a rough time, but you'll be in our prayers!!! LOVE YOU!!!
GRANT AND KATE
Okay, I've been meaning to post this for a while... but my brother Grant and his wife Kate are going to have a little baby BOY!! CONGRATS GUYS!! We can't wait.
ELISE AND LOGAN

The other news is my little sister Elise is engaged to her Marine, Logan Riddle, who is now in Iraq serving our country for a year! I'm sure that's going to be a rough time, but you'll be in our prayers!!! LOVE YOU!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment