I've had a bit of the blogger blues since my computer has been on the fritz! Shane was nice enough to let me take over his computer this weekend so I can get some new pictures up. Here's pics of our Cabo trip. I just realized the text is difficult to read. It was much easier to read when it is bigger. Oh well! Enjoy!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
FINALLY
I've had a bit of the blogger blues since my computer has been on the fritz! Shane was nice enough to let me take over his computer this weekend so I can get some new pictures up. Here's pics of our Cabo trip. I just realized the text is difficult to read. It was much easier to read when it is bigger. Oh well! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
WHAT A BLAST!!! Wow, it looks like you guys had such a good time. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
I am so jealous of your recent trips but I am so glad that it was you guys who got to do it! keep those memories coming!
that was awesome. The rocks remind me of "two boob mountain", remind me to tell you that story. I didn't know that you knew Like a Virgin so well. :) hahaha! Scuba-ing looked like a blast. Glad you had fun while you were there, gal!!!
Ha ha... yea, "Like a Virgin" is my favorite song! Just kidding! Unfortunately they wouldn't let us pick our songs.. so I got stuck with that one! I knew the chorus, but I kinda guessed to the melody of the rest! I kinda knew Weird Al's version of the song "Like a Surgeon" so I kinda went off of that! But yea.. it was a little embarrassing!! (When they gave me that song I was thinking... Come on... Do I look old enough to know that song??) :)
Hey, I'm old enough to know that song!;o
The next time we go visiting teaching, you should treat us to an encore.
It looks like you all had so much fun. The beach is absolutely beautiful. Your slide show is great... So fancy, I need a little blogging tutorial!
I just found yours! Thanks for finding my blog. We are so excited to be having a boy. I am just getting into this blogging thing, you're so good at this stuff I am sure you're a pro. I love your header, especially the darling picture of your family. Hope you're doing well.
Sharalee
Okay, that just makes me realize that I need a vacation! Looks like you had a great time. Great pictures!
Post a Comment