Watching someone else giving birth, really is an amazing thing. It was really neat to experience this miracle from a whole new perspective. She did fantastic (she had a natural birth by the way!), and I am so amazed at her and her husband Ben, and her midwife/nurse. They handled everything beautifully. I was incredibly impressed.
Everything went great, and very fast! Once I got there, the baby was born about an hour later! Baby and mama are doing great. Felicity is a very healthy girl, you can tell from the picture. Already chubby with lots of color in her face. Isn't she beautiful?!
4 comments:
It is great that you could do that for Becky. I chatted with her after the birth and she was so happy and relaxed. And Felicity is beautiful!
Cute baby!
I'm officially linked to you now, and so excited. I hope you're having a great week!
Aw, Jess, you're so sweet! I'm so glad you were there. Honestly, it was very comforting, you have such a quiet comforting presence. Thank you for all you did, have done, and are doing!
Thanks for taking care of my sis Jess. I'm glad that you could be there for them.
Post a Comment