To those of you who have never been Duckpin Bowling, here's the info! Duckpin bowling has smaller lanes and smaller balls and super easy for kids. You don't need bowling shoes. They can set it up for you so that the bumper will come up only when it is the kids turn. It's fun for adults too... and kinda challenging because you have to do it a little differently than bowling... I usually put a little spin on the ball to curve around when I bowl, and sometimes I accidentally do that when I go duckpin bowling... which gives me tons of gutter balls. You have to do it right down the middle for this game. Jada's actually beat Shane and I a couple of times. We've been doing this since Jada was probably 2. Here's a pic of Jada one of our first times duckpin bowling.
The bowling center is in Franklin off of 96. Here's the website: http://www.jaymarfec.com/franklin.html Just about every time we've gone, the duckpin bowling has been completely empty and we've had the whole room to ourselves. Guess not too many people know about it?
It's $3 per person for 1 game. It really is a blast! We keep talking about getting some other folks to come join us. It really is fun.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
My kids love love love to bowl... We will have to take them!
me,me I want to come, and my 2,000 kids. looks like fun though, I don't take my kids bowling, we'd end up with broken toes, and fingers for sure...
We'll come!!! So cute! So glad you had an incredible M's Day!
We love that place, but normally only go in the summer too crazy during school dazzzz. I got your phone call the other day sorry I missed you.
I need your help with some organization. I hear you are good at it or something. Just got done watching your Cabo pixs soooo coool. I love the islands, but I am sure you know that by now. You and your man looked so cute and the fishies too!
Chow
C
Post a Comment