Friday, October 26, 2007

Powers Gone Postal!

I asked Jada what she wanted to be this year for Halloween. I thought that surely she'd want to be a Princess (we have tons of princess dress-up stuff!) But she said she wanted to be a present for Halloween! I was amazed at her creativity. So I thought... sure, why not!

So I found a box and wrapped it up and decked it out and..... Viola! A beautiful present. Then Shane had an idea for us to dress up as Postal workers and Jada could be the package. And then I thought of the theme "Powers Gone Postal!" It was a hit at our church party! Jada won a prize for most original costume. There's just something about Halloween that always brings out the kid in me..... But to be honest, I think just about anything does!

3 comments:

Krista Lou Cook said...

That was a great idea! How are the dance classes?

Unknown said...

I can finally leave comments now, it wouldn't let me before. That was the coolest costume ever! I was so happy when Ben said she won an award! Yay Jada!

Jessie said...

Hey Krista!! Thanks for leaving me comments and checking my site! I feel so special! I checked out your blog, you are so darn adorable. I miss you!