Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hawaii!!

I put together a musical slide show of our trip.



Hope you like it!

5 comments:

Becky said...

can NOT wait!!! :)

Becky said...

Okay, how do I make a cute page like yours? Help!

Anonymous said...

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!
TALK ABOUT GETTING THE MOST OUT OF YOUR VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M SO PROUD OF YOU FOR DOING THIS IT'S AMAZING JESS!!!!! What a wonderful way to rememeber your trip, you have such a gift!

It's so funny, today while I was in school I was thinking about Hawaii and actually while we were in the computer lab i started looking at pictures of kauai and it reminded me of the helicopter tour we took when I was there!
And then I got onto myspace when I got home and my song was "over the rainbow, beautiful word" by IZ and I just changed my song a couple minutes ago, and THEN I was thinking "hmm... i really want to put my hawaii pictures on my myspace page and make some sort of slide show"... And then I was like "I want to get pictures of me in tennessee...I wonder if Jess's page has any?..."

Then I came here and I saw your new video and it had the IZ song and I was just barely listening to it! And you had a slide show + movies of your hawaii trip! And you had a video of your helicopter tour!!!!! I was like thinking all of those things and your page just mysteriously had it all it was just really random! lol but I'm like amazed about the pictures you have in the ocean!!!! How the crap did you take such awesome photos!!?????? It's like pictures of a humpback whale, a shark (which by the way does NOT look like a little shark like you said) and the turtle picture, and the fish up close, and the crazy camelflauge fish, and the stingrays and HOLY cow!!!!!

Lol Anyway I'm soo proud of your video I just thought, "My sister is sooooo smart and I'm so proud that I'm related to her!" Makes me want to do so much more.


Love you Jess!!!!!!

By the way that trip looked AMAZING! Cyacking on the ocean? how cool!! lol ok im done.

-Elise

Becky said...

Jess-it was amazing! I had three thoughts while I watched: 1) The Powers are such a beautiful family; 2) How can anyone see this amazing beauty and doubt the existence of God? Only Deity could paint a picture so breathtaking!; 3) No wonder Hagoth's people didn't return to the Nephites! :)

Jessie said...

I've gotten so many compliments on the video, thanks guys! We feel so blessed to have spent such quality time together as a family, seeing my mom and step dad, and being able to indulge our adventurous spirits! I loved watching Jada as she experienced a whole bunch of new things for the first time, it was priceless. It was incredible, and I almost feel guilty for being so so so blessed!